Class of 2022 Academic Results
We are delighted to share the academic achievements of Pulteney’s Year 12 students, with the Class of 2022 achieving the following outstanding highlights:
- 6.6% of students achieved an ATAR of 99 or above (top 1% nationally)
- 18.6% of students achieved an ATAR of 95 or above (top 5% nationally)
- 36% of students achieved an ATAR of 90 or above (top 10% nationally)
- 73% of students achieved an ATAR of 80 or above (top 20% nationally)
- Median ATAR score: 86.2
- 18 Merits achieved by 13 students in 14 subjects
Please read Pulteney’s full 2022 SACE results overview here
Special mention must go to Dux of the School Jaden Anstey, who achieved an ATAR 99.65 and Merits in German Continuers & Mathematical Methods. For the second consecutive year, we have joint Proxime Accessit recipients, with Finn Boylen and Lily Koch both attaining an ATAR of 99.2. Lily was also awarded Merits for English Literary Studies and Modern History, whilst Finn received a Merit for English Literary Studies.
We congratulate the Class of 2022 on their diligence and dedication in achieving these outstanding results during another challenging year, supported by their families and our talented teachers and wish them all the very best for their future success.