Adventure Learning Program
The Advernture Learning Program commenced in 2012 with students visiting Nepal, Blue Sky School.
The program aims to create an outreach experience in a foreign community where students have:
- An opportunity to make a difference.
- An opportunity to share cultures.
- An opportunity for our students to be challenged.
- An opportunity to learn about our world.
- An opportunity to make connections.
Students go through a process of applying for the program and being interviewed and are then selected. Once the group is selected they fundraise for a community project and their own costs to travel to the destination.
Pulteney aims to run Adventure Learning trips for students from Year 10 to 12 for up to 8 projects annually. The galleries on these pages explains more about the projects that have been run to date.