Our Head of Student Wellbeing, Mr Steve McCulloch, shares some key tips for students as we embark on Term 2, 2020.
For further information on student wellbeing, please view the Student Handbook.
Pulteney's Wellbeing Team continues to support students and staff in four main ways:
- Providing a high level of ongoing support to all who access the counselling services on a regular basis, which prioritises a secure and confidential service.
- Providing a clear channel to support for students and families who may wish to access support services for the first time.
- Providing positive, actionable activities and advice for students and families to use on a regular basis to assist in line with the Pulteney Attributes of Wellbeing.
- Provide advice and referral channels to Teachers, Tutors, Heads of House, Assistant Heads of School and Heads of School for students.
Referrals and appointment requests can be made via firstname.lastname@example.org or with a member of the team directly:
- Esra Herdem, School Counsellor (email@example.com)
- Annecke Redelinghuys, School Counsellor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For other requests or enquiries, please contact:
- Steven McCulloch, Head of Student Wellbeing (email@example.com)