Employment Collection Notice
1. In applying for this position you will be providing Pulteney Grammar School (the School) with personal information.
2. If you provide us with personal information, for example, your name and address or information contained on your resume, we will collect the information in order to assess your application for employment. We may keep this information on file if your application is unsuccessful in case another position becomes available.
4. We will not disclose this information to a third party without your consent.
5. The School may store personal information in the 'cloud', which means that it resides on servers that may be situated outside Australia.
6. If you provide us with the personal information of others, we encourage you to inform them that you are disclosing that information to the School and why, that they can access that information if they wish and that the School does not usually disclose the information to third parties.
7. All unsolicited applications are kept for 12 months before being confidentially destroyed. If you would like your application destroyed earlier, please contact the School as outlined below.
8. Contact details for the School are as follows:
Pulteney Grammar School 190 South Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000 Phone: 8216 5555