From our academic staff, who give students the confidence to achieve their goals, to our support team, who promote the School’s core values in every way. Each person is valued for the important role they play within the School community and in creating a model of excellence in all that they do.
Pulteney employs approximately 240 full-time, part-time and casual staff. In addition to teaching and classroom staff, we also employ wellbeing counsellors, nurses, administrative staff, sports coaches, ELC educators and OSHC assistants, a community relations team and grounds/maintenance staff.
Being a staff member at Pulteney is more than joining an organisation – it is about becoming part of a community.
Employees also have access to an array of professional benefits:
- Partial remission of tuition fees (for eligible staff)
- Salary packaging options
- Extensive career and professional development opportunities
- Access to wellbeing services, including an Employee Assistant Program and chaplaincy services which provide a range of personal and family benefits
- Travel opportunities throughout the year to interstate and international destinations with various student groups
- An active Social Club with events and activities offered throughout the year
- Excellent facilities with innovative technology
- A collegial and supportive working environment
For further information please call on 8113 5664 or email here.