Why give to Pulteney?
School fees alone do not provide the capital needed to shape the future of Pulteney. As an independent school, we rely on community support to help fund our amazing programs, teachers and learning spaces.
Every gift is important to us.
- Pulteney is a registered not-for-profit organisation, and as such, reinvests all income into our staff, resources and facilities.
- The School receives limited Government funding which is used to pay for day-to-day operations.
- The primary source of funding for teaching salaries comes from school fees.
- Parent contributions to the building fund help provide ongoing capital works.
- Our Parents and Friends and other special interest groups also assist in funding some special programs and opportunities for students and smaller asset purchases e.g. the arts, rowing.
Your gift plays an important role in supporting and shaping the future of our School. Your contribution also makes an incredible difference to our students today and tomorrow.
Pulteney Grammar School is a deductible gift recipient. Gifts over $2 are tax deductible depending on your personal tax circumstances.