Student Accident Insurance

If a student is injured in an accident while taking part in school activities, Pulteney's Student Accident Insurance policy may provide coverage for medical expenses. Both forms below will need to completed and returned to the Finance Manager, along with copies of receipts for non-medicare medical expenses.

If you have any questions about the application process, please contact the Finance Manager on 8113 5633.

Click to download:

Medical Practitioners Statement

Claim Form